McPherson Plant Hire Australia Pty Ltd specialises in a broad range of works from Demolition and Bulk Earthworks to Civil Construction and Drainage, throughout Queensland.
One of the first major projects completed by the McPherson Group was construction of a mine camp, carpark and roads in Blackwater QLD for Pantex. This soon followed with another contract for earthworks, trenching, carparks and roadways at Kestrel Mine Extension for Rio Tinto in Emerald, QLD. And a $3 million contract to demolish and reconstruct a mine camp in Port Hedland Western Australia for Bloomer Constructions.
Current works for customers such as FK Gardner, McNab, Hutchinson Builders and Niclin Group, include large industrial and commercial site developments, major demolitions and site clearing, multi-storey basement digs and bulk earthworks for inner-city apartment buildings. As well as various civil plumbing works, road works and car park constructions throughout the Greater Brisbane area.
To be a leading earthmoving contractor within the Greater Brisbane area, renowned for our efficiency, our integrity, safety, quality and profitable project delivery. To be sought out by customers, suppliers and employees alike, for our positive work ethics and friendly nature.
To provide incomparable civil construction, demolition and bulk earthworks services, by utilising quality, well maintained machinery, experienced and qualified operators and project managers, who are dedicated and enthusiastic about completing works on-time and to the best of our ability.
Honesty and Commitment
Safe Working Mindset
Our Health, Safety & Environmental Policies
At McPherson Plant Hire Australia Pty Ltd, we make a commitment to occupational health, safety and the environment all part of standard business practices.
This is achieved through:
- complying with statutory requirements, codes, standards and guidelines;
- setting up objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work related incidents in relation to our activities, products and services; and
- defining roles and responsibilities for occupational health, safety and environment.
- ensuring occupational health, safety and environment management principles are included in all organisational planning activities;
- providing ongoing education and training to all of our workers;
- consulting with workers and other parties to improve decision-making on occupational health, safety and environment matters;
- ensuring incidents are investigated and lessons are learnt within the organisation;
- distributing occupational health, safety and environment information, including this policy, to all workers and interested parties;
- providing enough resources to ensure occupational health, safety and environment is a central part of the organisation; and
- ensuring effective injury management and rehabilitation is provided to all workers.